TAIE Annual Conference
The 2018 TAIE Annual Conference will be held March 8-9, 2017, at Lipscomb University in Nashville.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
Lipscomb University – Nashville, TN
Thursday, March 8, 2018
· 8:00am-12:00pm Registration
· F-1 Intermediate Workshop
· F-1 Student Advising for Secondary Scools Workshop
· 5:30pm-7:30pm: Reception
Friday, March 9, 2018
· 8:00am: Registration
· 8:30am-9:30am: Breakfast
· 9:30am-10:25am: Session Block #1
· 10:30am-11:25am: Session Block #2
· 11:30am-12:45pm: Lunch and State Meeting
· 12:45pm-1:40pm: Session Block #3
· 1:45pm-2:40pm: Session Block #4
o SEVP Update (Benson Auditorium)
- Heather Young - SEVP Field Representative
· 2:40pm-3:00pm: Coffee Break
· 3:00pm-3:55pm: Session Block #5
Study Tennessee Meeting: Study Tennessee will continue its momentum with a meeting and updates presented by the leadership team.
Click for the TAIE Annual Conference Registration Form
- Early Registration deadline is Friday, February 9, 2018.
- Regular Registration deadline is Friday, February 23, 2018.
Send your Conference Registration Form and payment (checks can made payable to "TAIE" or payment can be submitted online above) to:
PMB 401568, 2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235, USA
Ph: (615) 875-8870
*Online payment option also included on the registration form. Please also be sure to send in the conference registration form if you submit an online payment.
Pre-Conference Workshops: TAIE will offer two concurrent pre-conference workshops this year: F-1 Advising: Intermediate and F-1 Advising: Secondary Schools.
Suggested Hotel Accommodations:
Hampton Inn & Suites - Green Hills
2324 Crestmoor Road, Nashville, TN 37215
∙ Ask for the Lipscomb Rate
∙ To book call (615) 777-0001
∙ Visit online: Hampton Inn & Suites
Scarritt Bennett Center
1027 18th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212
∙ To book call (615) 340-7500
∙ Visit online: Scarritt Bennett Center